Games C.D. #13
- A Few Screws /ew/ - Make your way around the game board by reading /ew/ words. You will also have to place your words on your '/ew/ word board' under the correct heading of /ew/ says long u or /ew/ says long oo.
- Caged Dogs /ge/ - Players must try to rescue the 5 dogs out of the cage by reading /ge/ words and moving around the game board. Land on a paw print and you get to rescue a dog.
- Haunted House /au/ - The object of this game is to collect as many items as you can from the "Boo Board". The player who collects the most items will get to decorate the Haunted House. Move around the game board by reading /au/ words and hope that you land on a special spider space.
- Hockey Playoffs /ey/ - Here's a game for all you hockey enthusiasts. The object of this game is to score 3 goals before your opponent. Players get to move the puck towards their opponents net by reading /ey/ words. The winner will get to put their initials on the golden Stanley Cup.
- Nasty Weather short /ea/ - Each player receives 8 nasty weather chips. By reading short /ea/ words you will move around the game board and hopefully land on a red nasty weather space. You then place your corresponding chip on that space. The first player to get rid of all 8 chips and make their way to the finish is the winner.
- Redeeming Coupons /ou/ - Players make their way around the grocery store by reading /ou/ words. If you land on an orange space you will get to draw a coupon from the pile. The game is over when one player reaches the finish. Players then redeem their coupons to see who has saved the most money.
- Sheep Herding /ee/ - Whose shephard will herd the most sheep? That's the object of this game. Advance your shephard by reading /ee/ words and hopefully land on a sheep space. Collect as many sheep as possible for your 'sheep patch'. The winner will receive the beautiful fuzzy sheep for their herd.
- Silly Soybeans /oy/ - This silly game will make the players smile as they try to cover up the 'silly soybean' spaces with their own soybeans. Advance your token by reading /oy/ words and hopefully land on a silly soybean space. The first player to place all of their soybeans and make their way to the finish is the winner.
- Wanted Outlaws /wa/ - Hop on your horse and try to rustle up as many 'wanted outlaws' as you can. Move your horse around the town by reading /wa/ words. The player who captures the most outlaws is the winner.
- Woof Woof /oo/ - Make your way around the dog park by reading /oo/ words. If you land on a "woof" space you will receive a foam paw print.The player who collects the most paws is the winner. Woof Woof !
I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item. Buyers like to know what they’re getting before they purchase, so give them as much information as possible so they can buy with confidence and certainty.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.