- Shopping for Syllables - As soon as your student has learned at least two syllable types, take him on a shopping trip to the grocery store. He'll have fun sorting grocery items into different syllable grocery carts. Closed, open, 'c'le, v-e and vowel team syllables are all covered in Shopping For Syllables.
- Payday-is a fun overlearning game that covers the /ay/ phonogram. Players race around the game board by reading /ay/ words. The goal is to earn as much money as you can before getting to the finish. The real goal is, of course, to get practice reading /ay/ words. Why not make it fun?
- Fly Eating - is a 3-dimensional gamed to go along with your /y/ says long i lesson. Players will try to feed their frog a fly by drawing a card from the deck. You may get a word card or maybe a fly card or maybe something else. There's lot's of action out there on the pond.
- King's Crown - Here's a game to help with all those 'r' blend words. Players will make their way around the game board by spinning and moving their token along the crowns. They'll need to come up with an 'r' blend word for the crown that they've landed on. The first player to the throne is crowned King.
- Happy Hermits - Here's a fun way to give your student some /er/ practice. Players move around the beach looking for hermit crab shells. Every /er/ word read increases your chances of finding a shell. The player with the most shells collected is the winner of the game and gets to choose a new shell for the crab.
- Avoiding Asteroids - How many astronauts can you safely land on earth? You'll find out by reading /oi/ words and avoiding asteroids. If you land on an asteroid you lose an astronaut to your opponent. This is quite a favorite among my students.
- 'Y' Are You Changing - Here's a game to add some spice to your Final Y Rule lesson. Players will get lot's of practice reading and spelling Final Y Rule words while moving around the game board. The rule code is displayed for the student to help them be even more successful.
- Rabbit Rescue - This game will have you trying to rescue rabbits from the rain. Move around the rabbit game board by reading /r/ words. If you land on a red space you will get to rescue a rabbit. The player with the most rabbits at the end of the game is the winner.
- Lost Chicks -is a /ch/ phonogram game. Players move their fuzzy chick around the barn yard in hopes of finding their mother hen first. Each time you read a /ch/ word, you get closer to your goal. It can be unsafe for little chicks on the farm so be careful.
- Bubble Bath - is a fun game to play while getting practice reading /th/ words. Players spin to see how many bubble words they get. Once having successfully read them, they will place the bubbles in their baths. The player with the most bubbles added to their bath is the winner of the Golden Bath Trophy.
Games C.D. #10
All Games C.D.s contain 10 games along with - C.D., instructions, game parts and all manipulitives to play each game.
To save on shipping costs I have decided to start shipping my games in flatter packaging. I will still use the clear plastic clamshell packaging for local orders though.