- Bouncing Baby Bottle - suffix -y - In this game players will make their way around the game board by reading suffix -y words and deciding which of the three /-y/ meanings the word falls under. There's a large baby bottle that bounces between players.Whoever ends up with the baby bottle is the winner.
- Digraph Delivery - /sh/ /ch/ /th/ - Players must collect 3 digraph objects (objects may vary) to win this game. Choose a delivery truck and start reading words containing digraphs. Have Fun !
- 'Schwa'lock Holmes - schwa vowels - This is a fun game with a take on Sherlock Holmes. Players make their way around the game board by reading words and identifying the schwa vowels.If you land on a blue sole you get to choose a letter card in the hopes of making the word 'schwa' first.
- Sprinting Frogs - closed syllable - Grab a frog and start sprinting along the lily pads. Read the closed syllable words and show your hand symbol to advance your frog. First frog to the finish is the winner.
- Spider Webs - open syllable - Move your game token around the game board by reading open syllable words. If you land on a specially marked space you receive a fly for your web. Whoever catches the most flies in their web is the winner.
- Defend Your Acorn - v/cv division - The object of this game is to capture your opponents acorn. Players make their way around the game board by reading c/vc words and identifying where the division lies. By landing on a specially marked space you get to take one of your opponents defending squirrels and thereby getting closer to capturing his acorn.
- Robin Eggs - vc/v division - In this game players will make their way around the game board by reading vc/v words and identifying where the division lies. If you land on a blue egg space you will receive a robin egg for your nest. The player with the most eggs at the end of the game wins the robin to place on their eggs.
- Monster Munch - vc/ccv division - Feeling hungry? These monsters are! Feed your monster by first reading a vc/ccv word, record it and then divide it. The player who feeds his monster the most munchies is deemed the winner.
- Runaway Rabbit - vc/cv division - The race is on to see who can get their rabbits to the other side first. Read a vc/cv word and identify where the division lies then start hopping. Have fun !
- Lion's Den - cv/vc division - Help these poor little lost cubs get back to their den. All you have to do is read a cv/vc word and state where the division lies, then move your cub closer to the den. The player who gets his cub back home first wins the trophy.
Games C.D. #15
All Games C.D.s contain 10 games along with - C.D., instructions, game parts and all manipulitives to play each game.
To save on shipping costs I have decided to start shipping my games in flatter packaging. I will still use the clear plastic clamshell packaging for local orders though.