Games C.D. #15
- Bouncing Baby Bottle - suffix -y - In this game players will make their way around the game board by reading suffix -y words and deciding which of the three /-y/ meanings the word falls under. There's a large baby bottle that bounces between players.Whoever ends up with the baby bottle is the winner.
- Digraph Delivery - /sh/ /ch/ /th/ - Players must collect 3 digraph objects (objects may vary) to win this game. Choose a delivery truck and start reading words containing digraphs. Have Fun !
- 'Schwa'lock Holmes - schwa vowels - This is a fun game with a take on Sherlock Holmes. Players make their way around the game board by reading words and identifying the schwa vowels.If you land on a blue sole you get to choose a letter card in the hopes of making the word 'schwa' first.
- Sprinting Frogs - closed syllable - Grab a frog and start sprinting along the lily pads. Read the closed syllable words and show your hand symbol to advance your frog. First frog to the finish is the winner.
- Spider Webs - open syllable - Move your game token around the game board by reading open syllable words. If you land on a specially marked space you receive a fly for your web. Whoever catches the most flies in their web is the winner.
- Defend Your Acorn - v/cv division - The object of this game is to capture your opponents acorn. Players make their way around the game board by reading c/vc words and identifying where the division lies. By landing on a specially marked space you get to take one of your opponents defending squirrels and thereby getting closer to capturing his acorn.
- Robin Eggs - vc/v division - In this game players will make their way around the game board by reading vc/v words and identifying where the division lies. If you land on a blue egg space you will receive a robin egg for your nest. The player with the most eggs at the end of the game wins the robin to place on their eggs.
- Monster Munch - vc/ccv division - Feeling hungry? These monsters are! Feed your monster by first reading a vc/ccv word, record it and then divide it. The player who feeds his monster the most munchies is deemed the winner.
- Runaway Rabbit - vc/cv division - The race is on to see who can get their rabbits to the other side first. Read a vc/cv word and identify where the division lies then start hopping. Have fun !
- Lion's Den - cv/vc division - Help these poor little lost cubs get back to their den. All you have to do is read a cv/vc word and state where the division lies, then move your cub closer to the den. The player who gets his cub back home first wins the trophy.
All Games C.D.s contain 10 games along with - C.D., instructions, game parts and all manipulitives to play each game.
To save on shipping costs I have decided to start shipping my games in flatter packaging. I will still use the clear plastic clamshell packaging for local orders though.